Ways to Support Our Beloved Community
- Gutter Cleaning
- Resurface ramp to Meeting House
- Updating and re-doing the back (kitchen area) entrance to the Meeting House with a more user-friendly entrance and more of a landing or deck area.
- Tablecloths for our large round tables
- Replace orange traffic cones at driveway entrances
- Replace outdoor Zen garden rake
- Pick your specific landscape item – “adopt a specific space/area,” general weeding, pruning, leaf blowing, etc.
- New table cover for the candle table
- Spiffing up the grounds
- Piano Tuning
For those who are not able to participate physically, we would gladly accept a donation of any amount.
Contact our administrator, Deb Davelka, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to provide one of these wish list items for Piedmont.