About Piedmont UU Church
Piedmont UU Church is a progressive, inclusive, liberal faith community. We strive to nurture the spirit, cherish diversity, cultivate justice, and radiate love.
Our Covenant of Purposes
- We encourage and support individual freedom of religious beliefs for all.
- We share in a loving ministry each for the other; and thereby provide for our emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
- We are dedicated to providing religious education for our children which will enhance the positive worth of each child.
- We will strive toward social responsibility with the purpose of strengthening an individual commitment to self, congregation and community.
- We will seek the truth to enlighten and acknowledge human accomplishments and possibilities.
Our Covenant of Right Relations
Love is the spirit of this church and service its prayer.
We covenant to honor all spiritual paths with hospitality,
To assume the best of one another from our highest selves,
To dwell together in peace through kindness,
And to serve others with compassion,
Honoring one another as members of Beloved Community.